234-acres is our largest park located on Rock Hill Road at the eastern edge of the city. In addition to the 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, the present facilities include a lake with fishing, picnic areas, an open field, 3 children’s playground equipment, 4 shelters (which can be rented by visiting the Round House), woodland, open space and a walking path. Belk Park has a clubhouse for rent with a nice-sized multipurpose room and seating for 140.
This one-acre park is located at the corner of Linton and Miland, next to the old fire station. This park includes a playground facility and basketball court.
(Round House) A five-acre park located on Wood River Avenue, adjacent to the High School, offers many activities which includes a bandstand, playground, gazebo, barbecue pits, Veteran’s Memorial and large activity center commonly referred to as the “Round House”. 633 N Wood River Ave.
13 acres and adjacent to the City Garage on 14th Street, East End Park playground apparatus, basketball court, picnic tables, shelter house and a picnic shelter that measures 20´ x 30´. #3 14th St.
This 8-acre complex is located on the North End of Sixth Street at Park Lane. The highlight for the children is our new playground. This colorful addition has plenty to keep the young ones entertained for hours. This complex is the sight of our Men’s Softball League and our summer youth league games. This facility contains three lighted softball diamonds and one baseball diamond. There is a concession stand and a lake for fishing. 1001 N 6th St.
This 5.5-acre park can be found in the southwest part of town on Walcott St. It has a lighted ball diamond (George Wallace Field), shelter facilities, basketball hoop and playground equipment. 600 Walcott St.
43 acres that contain two lighted regulation soccer fields, one unlighted practice soccer field, a walking path, playground apparatus, skateboard park, ample parking, a concession stand, stadium bleachers to view the playing fields, and a picnic shelter. 2551 Rockhill Road.